Last Updated June 2019
Beards are great especially if they grow neatly and uniformly. They really make the face appear handsome and great to behold. However, it is not all the time that the beards may grow as neatly and regularly as desired.
Indeed, some persons do experience patchy beards. These are simply beards that grow haphazardly and do not cover the entire chin consistently. Some beards may even have varying lengths. If and when these happen, the end result is often an ugly sight that is not that much awesome to look at.
All is not lost though. It is indeed still possible to make some good out of those patchy beards. This can only happen if the right skills and tools are employed for the job. These form the basis of our subsequent discussions.
We have scoured countless sites, health care books, and other resources that dwell on this subject matter. We have collated all the vital pieces of information and used them to generate a monolithic article that is centered on the subject. Our discussions below lay bare the findings of our years of research.
Beards signify maturity. This is for the sheer reason that only fully grown up and mature people may develop them. This maturity may come in handy while undertaking a serious venture.
Given that only fully grown men may develop beards, it follows that possessing beards is a proof of fertility. Women who desire a viable mate may, therefore, look up to the beards to determine whether they are worth it.
Famed for Wisdom and Leadership
In quite a number of cultures around the world, the beards are famed for wisdom and leadership. Persons who possess huge amounts of beards on their chins are regarded as some kinds of sages.
Enhances Facial Appearance
Lastly, beards play a vital role in enhancing facial appearance. They make those with baby faces to appear older and also add to the beauty of the face.
WHAT DOES A PATCHY BEARD LOOK LIKE?
Generally speaking, a patchy beard will often exhibit the following characteristics:
Pockets of hairless Patches
Throughout the chin and the beard, region are some pockets of hairless patches. These break the flow and consistency of the beard formations.
Uneven Beard Lengths
The individual lengths of the patchy beards are also uneven. Some are longer yet others are unnecessarily shorter. This may often pose some difficulties in upkeep.
Other than possessing uneven growths, the hairs also grow unevenly. Some strands attain full length much faster than the others. The end result is uneven lengths.
They also possess ugly appearances. This is understandable due to the combination of hairless patches, uneven growth patterns, and differences in the lengths of the individual hair strands.
WHY DO I HAVE A PATCHY BEARD?
You may have patchy beards for a variety or a combination of several reasons. These are captured and well elaborated below:
Genetics or Heredity
Some persons may be descended from families that have a long history of patchy beards. Such kinds of people may end up developing these conditions later in life. There is nothing much one can do to forestall this problem from arising. However, it is still possible to mitigate the condition later though.
Alopecia Areata is a form of temporary and sporadic loss of hair usually at the scalp. This loss may, however, occur on any other portion of the skin that bears hairs. It usually disappears on its own typically within 1 year. Its end results may often persist for longer even after the condition has disappeared. This is what causes the patchy beards.
In case there is a significant decrease in those hormones that are responsible for the development of male characteristics, the end result could be patchy. The specific hormone in question here is the Testosterone. It is, therefore, necessary to undergo prior medical checkups for the sake of mitigating this condition.
Some kinds of fungi such as the ringworms also have the ability to trigger this condition. They are often able to pluck out all the hair from the base. This leaves behind a barren and ghastly portion of the skin. If not mitigated appropriately, the condition may become permanent. In so doing, it creates some patches on the beards.
These are diseases which arise out of genetic precursors. They are characterized by the attack of the immune system. They include lupus. If this condition persists for longer, it may often cause a permanent damage to the hair leading to the development of hairless patches.
FAQs ABOUT PATCHY BEARDS
Q1. What causes a patchy beard?
- As stated, the patchy beards are caused by a combination of factors. These include genetics, poor diet, stress, inadequate rest, and hormonal imbalance alongside other factors. Of these, the hormonal imbalance and hereditary factors tend to play the most significant role in the emergence of this condition.
Q2. Is it possible to fill in a patchy beard?
- Not really! In most instances, the condition is permanent and to some extent irreversible. However, all is not lost though because there are indeed ways and means of coping with the situation. You should seek testosterone treatment and combine it with a good diet and improved resting lifestyles.
- It is strictly speaking not attractive at all. However, it is indeed possible for you to make it so. For this to happen, you have to adopt a couple of measures for the job. You have to wear it appropriately, style it out, and work it accordingly. This is not to mention the applications of the right cream and hair care products.
Q4. Can I grow the patchy beards on my own and intentionally?
- You just cannot do that on your own, because it arises naturally mainly by reasons of genetics and heredity. However, you can modify your existing one to look patchy. You may use the eyebrow pencil or the filler to make certain portions of your beards appear thicker. This way, the rest of the beard will look thinner.
Q5. Apart from exercising, what else can I do to fix a patchy beard?
- You may eat healthier foods, take plenty of Vitamins, and avoid stressful situations as much as you can. Remember also to have enough rest in the forms of adequate sleep that last no less than eight hours a day. If you can, you may use the cosmetic filler materials especially if you are a woman.
FACTS ABOUT PATCHY BEARDS
Fact #1: Testosterone and Androgen are the key determinants of the patchy beards
The patchy beards, as has been stated numerous times, mainly result from issues to do with testosterone and androgen levels. This means that to some extent it is never the fault of the victims rather their heritage. If you happen to have them, you need not worry at all!
Fact #2: Then the growth of the patchy beards should never be intentionally suppressed
Never fall into the temptation of intentionally suppressing your patchy beards. On the contrary, you should even grow the beards longer than before. They will often look better when they are longer than when they are shorter in size.
Fact #3: Beard oil is the best companion for a person with a patchy beard
This oil has numerous benefits to a person with a patchy beard. It softens the hair, makes it more manageable, allows you to generate some kinds of styles, and creates the illusions of fullness. You, therefore, have to make a point of acquiring and utilizing it at all times.
Fact #4: No one has a uniform beard growth pattern
Even those who do not have patchy beards, they also have no uniform beard growth patterns. This is due to the fact that each strand of hair ordinarily grows at its own pace. You should therefore never ever contemplate achieving perfect hair.
Fact #5: Patchy beards might get better
You should never give up. It is indeed possible for the patchy beards to fill in on their own and get better with time. If you so happen to try every other intervention measure but get no outcome, just hold on. Things might be better with time.
Fact #6: The beards need ample time to fill in
The patchy beards, as we have hinted above, can also fill in on their own. You only need to exercise a great deal of patience to enjoy this benefit. Generally speaking, you have to wait at least 4 weeks to be able to witness some tangible outcomes.
Fact #7: You will often notice the patchy beards more than others
Needless to say, you will always notice your patchy hair more conspicuously than the others around you. The logic that underlies this is pretty simple. You are the only one who walks around with your beard wherever you go. Others come and go.
Fact #8: Beards do fill in as you advance in age
Perhaps the best news you might hear is the fact that the patchy beards can and indeed do fill in with time. This is because the hairs in the face of men tend to become denser with advancements in age. You only need to exercise some patience and optimism.
Fact #9: Shorter lengths are great for those infinite patches
If you so happen that you possess infinite patches on your beard region, you are advised to go shorter. This is because baldness is hardly noticeable when the hair is shorter than when the hair is longer. Do so especially if you are wary of or have issues with your self-confidence.
Fact #10: Patchy beards are potentially scary
When fully grown, the patchy beards are potentially scary. The uneven hair growth and those patches of baldness are not so great to behold at all. In case you hold an occupation that entails a bit of publicity, you have to take extra caution.
Fact #11: Patchy beards can suppress some skin conditions
All is not doom and gloom for those with patchy beards. Indeed, the patchy beards can suppress some skin conditions. In particular, the patchy beards can suppress acne, irritations, bacterial infections, and inflammations. By keeping such hair, you also shave less and suffer less from the infections that come along with shavings.
DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDATION TO FIX YOUR PATCHY BEARD
Most dermatologists recommend that you take measures that are aimed at stimulating the growth of your hair to combat the menace of patchy beards. One renowned dermatologist, Carly Roman, who is based in Seattle, suggests that you take a healthy diet and maintain an active lifestyle.
Additionally, the dermatologist recommends that you stay well hydrated, sleep adequate length of time, eat foods that are rich in vitamins and proteins, and keep your hair in the best shape and form all the time.
These initiatives, the dermatologist notes, ensure proper circulation of blood in the body. They also help in the regeneration of the cells of the body. Other than this, they also see to it that the cells of your body receive the sufficient nutrients they are supposed to get.
You should note though that the steps stipulated do not in any way encourage the growth of new hairs especially in the patches that are hairless. They merely strengthen those hairs that are already in existence and encourage them to grow luxuriously.
If you so wish, you may also consider incorporating some supplements in your diet. Such supplements do speed up the pace of the hair growth. For instance, a standard Biotin that measures 2.5 mg can stimulate the growth of hair considerably. It also strengthens the keratins of the hair nails as well.
BARBER RECOMMENDATION TO FIX YOUR PATCHY BEARD
Barbers tend to approach this whole issue of fixing patchy beards from a whole new angle though. Rather than grow a whole new kind of hair, the barbers suggest that you merely get contented with the ones you already have. You should, therefore, seek to enhance the quality of the ones you have rather than make an effort to acquire brand new ones.
One notable barber, Fred Holmes, who is based at the Otis & Finn in Queens, NY recommends that you grow the hair you have to the fullest possible extent. You thereafter use the long hairs to coach the portions that are either bald or have shorter hair.
While at it, the barber suggests that you exercise some great deal of patience. This is because it does take a bit of time to be able to bring about the awesome looks and appearances necessary. You also further complement these procedures by grooming the hair appropriately.
He further suggests, “Clean the cheek lines and the neck by not cutting the beard too much. Aim at retaining as much hair as possibly can while in the process of growth.” He further adds, “While trimming your beards, let it be done professionally by a qualified barber who uses the right equipment. The barber ought not to go against the direction of the hair growth at all.”
To be able to mitigate longer hairs, you need to nourish them appropriately. You will have to use oil, balms, wax, and beard conditioning.
Steps On How to Fill Out a Patchy Beard
If in the event that you find yourself with some patchy beards, and you are uncomfortable with them, you inevitably have to do something. In pursuance of this, you will have to adopt some steps to fix or at least try to reverse the situation. In this section, we are going to examine some of those strategies that have proved reliable and effective in accomplishing this goal:
Step I: Let it grow fully and luxuriously
The first step is to let the beard grow luxuriously. In the formative stages of growth, try as much as possible to resist the urge to trim it down. This should take at least one month. During this waiting period, you will observe the direction of the growth of the hair. In the course of so doing, you will be able to observe exactly where the patches arise. Thereafter, you have to trim the cheek and the jawline, while leaving the rest of the beard intact. Chances are that the patches shall be concealed by the bushy beards.
Step II: Take good care of the facial hair
In times of the growth, you have to take good care of the beards. Do this by encouraging the growth of the hair and keeping the follicles as healthy as can be. These two shall make the beards look fuller as possible. They also slow down the formations of the patchiness. Take the following steps and procedures to care well for your facial hair:
- Apply some beard oil – Beard oils are great at reducing the sensation of itchiness. It is particularly handy for the newly developed beards as they are the ones that are most susceptible to the issue of itchiness. The best oil to use for this particular application is the alcohol-free beard oil. This stems from its safety and the ability to keep the beards highly moisturized as possible.
- Apply beard balm – Other than the beard oil, the beard balm is also great at handling the beards. It plays the role of directing and regulating the growth of the beards appropriately and in the desired direction. The balm also helps you to smoothen the beards by use of your fingers. Some are scented and therefore confer some great aesthetic values as well.
- Brush your beards thoroughly – As you apply the two oils discussed above, be sure also to brush the beards thoroughly. Use only a brittle brush to do the job so as to prevent scratches and injuries to your skin. The best direction to brush the beards is downwards. This will ensure that the beard covers all the patches to bring about a uniform and tidy appearance.
Step III: Embrace and cherish what you already have
Even after carrying out the aforementioned steps and procedures but got no tangible outcome, you have these alternatives you can consider:
- Embrace what you already have – This entails accepting that you indeed have the condition and then live with it. With regards to this, you will just have to keep it in the desired shape and form at all times. You should not even entertain the thought of changing or seeking to change it in whichever shape or form.
- Trim Wisely – While trimming, keep the trim line further down to the cheek areas. Maintain the edges as sharp as possible. There is usually a small sweet spot that lies in between the beard and the stubble. It is this spot which makes the patches less noticeable. Be sure to trim this area carefully as well. You can only do this by invoking the assistance of a professional barber.
Step IV: Eat properly
You can never hope to maintain your beards in the best shapes and forms without eating well. Indeed, the foods you eat also determine to a great extent the kinds of quality your beards possess. With regards to this, you ought to be very sensitive to the kind of diet you subject yourself to.
Generally speaking, you should take in foods that are derived from natural sources like the chocolate, milk, legumes, avocados, and eggs. You should also take in plenty of foods that are rich in niacin to keep your hair from falling out as the result of being too brittle. You will find sunflower seeds, fish, beef, and mushrooms quite handy for these. Some of the nutrients that must never miss in your diet include:
- Proteins – Proteins contain plenty of keratins. This is further composed of plenty of amino acids. The human body has no ability to produce its own amino acids. This is what necessitates the consumption of foods that are rich in proteins. Some great sources of proteins which you must never miss out on are the eggs, poultry products, lean meats, and fish.
- Vitamins C and E – These two vitamins produce sebum. This is a natural oil that greatly lubricates and moisturizes the facial hair. It also contributes to the creation of some thicker beards. The sunflower seeds, spinach, and citrus fruits are the best foods for these kinds of vitamins. You should, therefore, incorporate as many of them in your diet as possible.
- Vitamin A and Beta A Carotene – From time to time, the skin of the face do get charred and broken. They have to be repaired and restored to their original and proper functioning conditions. The Vitamin A and Beta A Carotene are the ones that play these vital roles. They do encourage and promote better growth of hair and in so doing, restore the skin. You will find them in plenty in spinach, kale, carrots, and the egg yolks.
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids – You will also have to promote the overall growth of your hair. This can only happen if you take in plenty of foods that are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. These foods are walnuts, salmon, flaxseed, and white meat. Omega 3 also prevents the hair from being too brittle to the extent of drying up.
- Vitamins B6, B12, and Biotin – The two vitamins, as well as the Biotin, are famed for being great at preventing the loss of hair that is caused by stressful situations. They also promote the generation of new skin as well as luxurious hair. In light of this, the nutrients have the ability to make the patches disappear as the result of the closure by the long hairs.
- Plenty of water – Water greatly hydrates the body and the skin. This is because it produces enough moisture contents which in turn aids the beards to grow fuller and thicker. While at it, you should also refrain from consuming alcoholic beverages. This is because they achieve the exact opposite aim of dehydrating the body. Apply moisturizers as well in the course of this.
- Eat generously – Other than the quality, the quantity of the food also matters a lot. You should not starve yourself at all. On the flipside, you should take in the quantities of food at a time as well. Huge quantities of food have the ability to trigger higher testosterone levels which in turn trigger the growth of the beards.
Step V: Exercise great patience
It is not possible to get the desired ends overnight. Indeed, for you to experience some meaningful outcomes, you have to exercise some great patience in the course of handling your beards. For the first few months, you will hardly notice any tangible positive outcomes. Most men have the tendency to give up at such times. This, however, ought not to be the case. To cope with this issue well, do bear in mind the following:
- You will notice your gory beards more than the third parties – Others come and go. You, however, persist throughout. For this reason, you will most likely notice your gory appearances more than the others. This is a chief source of impatience and giving up. You should however not feel intimated at all. Keep on keeping on and you will surely get it.
- Empty patches fill in with time – As stated before, the empty patches that are found on your beard and skin do fill up with time. This is yet again another incentive to keep fighting on and on. Even if you do not notice some meaningful outcomes within the shortest time possible, be sure to accrue the same with time.
- Each person experiences some patchiness from time to time – Even though those who are descended in families that have these genes in their bloodline are the worst affected, every other person can and indeed do develop the patchiness at some point in their life. This should also give you some form of comfort and consolation as you fight on.
Step VI: Accept the fact that you have patchy beards
This point can never be emphasized enough times. If you have patchy beards, just accept that you have them and move on. Do not live in denial and give up hope. This might lead to low-esteem and with it, the accompanying dangers of wanting to do anything to get rid of them. Instead, you should just attempt to make them appear much better.
Perhaps the best way to go about the issue is to style the hair. You may consider maintaining your beards shorter to ‘conceal’ those patchy areas. Other techniques to achieve this noble end could be the light stubble. It has the ability to eliminate those bald spots while leaving behind a cool-looking beard. The chin strap comes in last. It impacts the cheeks by leaving it clean-shaven.
Step VII: Groom it well
Needless to say, it is imperative that you groom your beards well. This is because proper grooming is great and necessary for enhancing the looks of your beards. Over and above this, the grooming also helps to maintain your beards in the right state of health and condition. Lastly, grooming also combats the menace of patchiness. The following are some of the hot grooming tips which you have to adhere to:
- Brush your beards – Brushing has the impact of increasing the volumes of your hair. You should, however, utilize only the beard brush to do the job but not the ordinary kinds of brushes. This kind of brush generates fuller appearance and makes the beards appear very magnificent also. Other than enhancing the looks of your hair, brushing regularly also promotes the flow of blood underneath the skin which in turn enhances the pace of growth.
- Apply beard oil regularly – You should get and utilize a good beard oil every quite often. The typical beard oil contains plenty of essential oils and has great anti-microbial properties as well. They are great at treating the skin, enhancing the growth of hair, enabling the beards to grow to full maturity, and making the beards easier to manage.
- Apply the beard balm – As a last measure, you also have to apply some beard balm. This is a great styling ointment as it enhances the looks of the hair as a whole. The balm also contains some form of wax which locks the beard in place. It also encourages the hair strands to be thick and sturdy at all times.
- Do not forget to shampoo – While cleaning your hair, you must use the shampoos. This substance has the impact of getting rid of dandruff and other clogging agents that may set up base within the pores. Be on the lookout for the special kinds of shampoos for the job as the ordinary ones cannot do the job well.
- Use the Minoxidil (Rogaine) facial hair supplement – This channel acts as an opener for the potassium minerals. It, in so doing, stimulates the circulation of blood within the hair follicles. With the improved flow of blood, your hair shall grow more luxuriously which in turn allows more hormones and nutrients to gain access to the roots of the hair.
- Try the Vitabeard – Vitabeard is a mixture of several vitamins. These are specially formulated to encourage the growth of the hair and improve its overall quality as well. It also possesses plenty of Biotin a kind of the B-complex Vitamin. Together with the Vitamin C, jointly repairs the hair and prevent it from splitting. It also does contain generous amounts of Zinc.
Step VIII: Exercise extensively
You have to incorporate some exercising in your hair care regime. Exercising is great as it boosts the levels of testosterone. This hormone, as have already been stated, has the impact of improving the pace of the growth of hair. They, in so doing, contribute to the concealment of the patches and ugly appearances. Exercising also boosts the metabolism which is responsible for the improved growth of hair and overall good health.
Step IX: Take adequate rest and sleep
Have adequate rest throughout your hair care duration. Lack of sleep has been noted to reduce the testosterone levels. This, in turn, does intensify the formation of the patches and the subsequent ugly appearances. You should sleep for no less than eight hours a day. This is sufficient enough to deliver the required positive outcomes. Adequate sleep is also great for cell regeneration.
Step X: Avoid stressful situations
Equally important is the need to avoid stressful situations. Stress has the impact of suppressing the growth of hair. It interferes with the smooth flow of blood and thus makes it quite difficult for the nutrients to reach the cells well. Stress also increases the production of cortisol which decreases the levels of testosterone in the body.
Step XI: Consider beard implants
If nothing else works for you, you might consider going the beard implant route. This entails the transfer of beards from one person to another person. It is expensive and can only bring about the desired ends if professionally done. This procedure is on the whole not as great as most beards do fall off within the shortest time possible.
Step XII: Try hormone therapy if you can
Hormonal therapy may come in handy if the root cause of the patchy beards is ascertained to be the hormonal imbalance or insufficient hormones. This therapy may be carried out via injections oral pills, and the hormonal creams. It may not work for those persons with hormonal resistance. Before the procedure is carried out, a doctor’s prescription has to be sought.
STYLING WITH YOUR PATCHY BEARDS
If your hair is one that grows sufficiently long enough, you may contemplate styling the hair. The same case also applies if your hair does not grow on the cheek region. Below is a list of some of the styling techniques you may wish to try out in this:
#1. The Thin Strap
The thin strap method is handy for those hairs which grow in an uneven or scattered form. This styling technique entails a thin strip of beard which is cut along the whole jawline through to the sideburns. To make this a reality, the face has to be shaved and only a small amount of beard left along the jawline.
#2. Strap and Goatee
Strap and goatee are suitable for those persons who do not like a bare face. Rather than shaving the entire face completely clean, a small goatee is left on the face.
#3. Chin Beard Only
This kind of goatee feature only impacts the chin and the area beneath the lip region. It is an option which is great for those men who suffer from extreme patchiness. The process involved is simply shaving the face clean and leaving the hair on the chin region intact. Finally, the goatee is shaped and styled as per your preference.
#4. Patchy Chin Beard with Mustache
For those men who prefer retaining some substantial amounts of hair on the face, this is a great option to explore. To actualize it, you have to follow the same directions as the patchy beard styles. However, in this case, the mustache is left intact.
#5: Into the Wild
Some hairs are long uneven. They do give rise to some rugged ‘wild man’ style kind of hair. This ‘into the wild’ styling technique is awesome if you do not want to spend too much of your time grooming the hair of your head as well as those of the facial hair. You just let it grow free and wild.
#6: Light and Dark
It is not uncommon for the patchy beards to generate some inconsistent discolorations. The most common discoloration is one in which the facial hair is lighter or darker at those regions that surround the mouth. You may try this technique out if you prefer this discoloration.
#7: Faded Chin Strap
In this styling technique, the chinstrap is trimmer very thinly. This way, it generates some less prominent yet faded looks. When combined with a detached goatee, it shifts attention away from the beard and strengthens the thick hairs which remain in the chin and the mustache.
#8: Moderate Patchiness
Moderate patchiness is great for the men who can generate only a moderate amount of beard hairs nut nonetheless lack the wherewithal to style it. This technique requires some substantial amounts of beard hair to grow. It may work, though not robustly, for those men who have severe patchiness as well.
#9: Thick Strap
Those men who can grow decent amounts of hair along their chins have this technique for their taking. Rather than shaving more of the beards off, such men need only to shave the checks and the hair that is found below the bottom of the lips. The mustache is left intact. The outline of the beard is then trimmed in such a way as to mimic the shape of the jawline using a trimmer.
#10: Thick Patchy Strap with Full Goatee
This technique features a full goatee and is great for those men who are keen at achieving higher levels of hair growth. To obtain the style, the cheek is shaved clean and the goatee is left intact together with the hair that lies at the jawline. Lastly, the outline of the beard is trimmed to conform to a natural shape of the jawline.
#11: Patchy Goatee
In all, this patchy goatee is unattached. It features a combination of a patchy beard, mustache, and a soul patch. Unlike other styles, it does not at all entail the shaving of the face clean. Instead, the beard is left intact whereas the hair is trimmed short. The soul patch and the mustache are then shaped as per the individual liking.
#12: Faded Goatee
This one is mainly great for those persons who are on the lookout for an edgier version of the goatee. The style is brought about by trimming the hair along the jawline in such a manner that it fades out to the sideburn regions. This style is ideal for men who have no sideburns or do not like growing hair along their jawline.
#13: Keep Your Patch Unique
‘Keep your patch unique’ is yet another goatee styling technique. It makes good use of the thin and patchy nature of the typical beards. It leaves the mustache and the hair that lies along the chin as thick as can be. The goatee is then trimmed in such a manner as to be an extension of the soul patch. In so doing, it leaves behind a continuous line that runs across from the chin through to the jaw. Lastly, the hair that lies along the cheeks is left intact to exude some uniqueness.
#14: Attached to the Strap
Attached to the strap is yet another goatee style. In this styling technique, the goatee is attached to a chin strap. The mustache is not detached from the beard as is the case with other styling techniques. To bring about better looks, the cheeks are shaved whereas the goatee is styled as per the requirements of each individual. This leaves behind some mustache attached to the original beard.
#15: Wild and Free
Featuring some clean-shaven cheeks and chin, the Wild and Fire styling technique exudes some excellent aesthetics. It is, on the whole, an unruly and long goatee which straddles underneath the chin. For best results, the goatee is trimmed as desired and left to grow luxuriously.
PRODUCTS TO HELP FIX A PATCHY BEARD
A host of products do exist which are designed and wholly intended to fix patchy beards. They impact some selected segments of the patchy beards at a time. As such, you have to take care of the intended purpose in your search for the right product for your use. The following are some of the major products that may serve this role well.
Vitamins are mainly recommended for those circumstances or persons who experience slow growth of the beards mainly due to ill health. The vitamins have the ability to invigorate healthy growths by stimulating various hormones, repairing the worn out cells, and furnishing the necessary nutrients for optimal growths. Almost all kinds of vitamins are necessary for optimal growths. You should, therefore, make an attempt to incorporate all of them into your diet.
Beard Growth Multivitamin
The beard growth multivitamins do have the minerals and proteins which are vital for kick-starting the luxurious growths. They have the ability to trigger the growths of the dormant beard follicles in such a way as to make the new growths a possibility. While taking the multivitamins, you have to adhere strictly to the dosage to avoid some undesired consequences.
It is common knowledge that proteins are necessary for the optimal growths of all parts of the human body. You should, therefore, make it a point to incorporate as much protein as possible. In case your diet lacks the proteins, you have to take in some supplements. If you are a vegan, the plant proteins will do you good. Otherwise, the animal proteins are by far the most recommended for the job
Biotin is a fundamental building block of the hair that makes up the human body. It is, as a matter of fact, the ingredient which makes the hair thicker, stronger, and more vibrant. By taking the biotin, you also get to forestall the formation of splits at the end of the hair, brittle hair, and in the process also strengthen the hair at their roots. What’s more? The Biotin also reinvigorates the dormant hair follicles which may have failed to flip over to the growth modes.
As stated severally, the patchy beards do develop chiefly because of a fall in the testosterone levels. You should, therefore, take in plenty of testosterone boosters to restore the hormones to their optimal levels. Alternatively, you may also consider practicing testosterone-friendly lifestyles such as the Testosterone.IO program. This will do just as fine and is, in fact, better because it entails the intake of fewer chemicals.
Even though grooming strictly speaking is not a product, it is nonetheless a vital part and parcel of fixing a patchy beard. The kind of grooming method or intervention selected depends largely on the kind of issue that the beard goes through. The key, therefore, is to first and foremost understand your problem. You should thereafter go ahead and find the right grooming method for your use.
This is a high-quality kind of oil which plays a vital role in the grooming and nourishment of your beard. In particular, this oil keeps the strands of your beards thick and strong. If you are spoilt for choice or have no idea of the best oil for your use, the ‘Grave before Shave 4 Pack’ is perhaps a good one to start off with.
It is not so different from the beard oil. The only difference, in fact, is the state in which it comes. It is solid rather than liquid in nature and form. To apply it, you have to melt it by placing it in the sun or rubbing it repeatedly on your palms to generate the heat necessary to convert it into liquid. It does irritate the beard but leaves behind a very healthy outcome.
To soften your beard and make it easier to shave, you have to condition it. The beard conditioner is the material that will let you achieve this noble goal. You have to shower using steam to open up the sweat pores. You then apply the conditioner to generate the soft tone and texture. Consider the Beardsly Conditioner for Beards for a start if you don’t know the one to buy.
To let your beards grow thicker, more uniformly, and luxuriously, you have to incorporate the growth creams. These creams will always compel the follicles to burst forth and assume faster growths. It also activates the dormant follicles to spur their growth and development. Perhaps the minoxidil cream is by far the best for this job. Another more reliable growth cream is the Lipogaine.
Beard Growth Shampoo
The beard growth shampoo mainly aids in the cleansing of the beards wherever and whenever they are washed, It also makes the hair that constitutes the beards longer, thicker, and of course healthier. The shampoo also prevents the pre-existing hair from falling off unnecessarily. The ideal shampoo has to possess generous quantities of niacin. This is what dilates the capillaries that exist around the hair follicles.
If after attempting all the above intervention measures and got no meaningful outcome, you may wish to try the beard transplant. With this method, a healthy follicle is extracted from one portion of your body to your beard. It leaves behind no scars and is also easier to recover from as compared to other kinds of surgeries. It is however expensive and mainly suited for those with lots of money.
You have indeed received the guidance you badly need to do a good job. We urge you not to stop at the raw knowledge itself. You should, in fact, go ahead and purchase at least one of the products we have reviewed above. This is the only way through which you may enjoy the benefits that come along with these products. It is also your only bet for a good job and nice-looking beards.
Obviously, you do not want to enjoy the benefits alone. You want as many others to gain from these products, don’t you? In light of this, we also urge you to consider sharing this information with as many others around you as possible.
All said and done, a good-looking beard is great for any man worth his salt. It boosts self-confidence and inspires some energy and life. This is why it is an issue that has to be confronted with the necessary seriousness. All the best as you take the crucial first step towards the achievement of this end.