Have some facial hair which you would want to get rid of? Well, we recommend the natural hair removal strategies as they are safer and less inclined to pose some permanent damage to your skin. Many natural hair removal remedies do abound. Finding the right one from the pool of options may not really be easy.
That is why a post of this kind is by all means necessary. We have scoured the many options that are available at the moment. We have gone a step further to discuss them in finer details. By reading through, you will find the guidance you want to be able to rid your face of unwanted hair easily.
How to Get Rid of Facial Hair Naturally and Fast
Turmeric is a fragrance spice which is bright yellow in color. It has been extensively used by Indian women to adorn themselves over and above spicing up their foods.
- 3 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon milk
- Mix the 3 teaspoon turmeric powder with 1 tablespoon of milk to form a paste
- Spread this paste onto the portion of the skin that contains unwanted facial hair
- Do this in the same direction as that of the hair growth
- Leave to dry for around 20 minutes
- Dampen the hands, wet the paste and scrub the skin in small circular circles
- Wash the skin using lukewarm water and pat to dry
- Apply consistently and regularly to realize smooth and glowing outcomes
#2: Papaya Paste
Papaya has been noted to deliver long-lasting solutions. It takes longer to deliver the desired end rsult though. This natural solution draws its power from the papain special enzyme which weakens the hair follicles in such a way as to suppress the re-growth thereof.
- 1-2 tablespoon mashed raw pawpaw flesh
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Mix the turmeric and the papaya to form a paste
- Rub the generous amounts of the paste on the affected portion of the skin
- Massage this mixture to get to the hair follicles
- Leave to settle for around 15 minutes
- Wash off with water at the expiration of this time frame
- Apply repeatedly and on a regular basis (preferably 2-3 times/week)
- You should note some meaningful outcomes within
Eggs are employed in a number of recipes and cooking tasks. What is little known is the fact that it also serves some therapeutic values. It generates some film-like substance on whichever surface it sets on and may hence be used to heal some skin conditions.
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon cornflour
- Mix the egg white with sugar and cornflour in the proportions spelled out above
- Wash and dry the skin
- Apply a thin layer of the resultant mixture on the affected portion of the skin
- Leave the paste for around 15-20 minutes to dry
- The egg white will form a film as it sets in
- Proceed to peel off the mask from the outside in
- This mask will lift some light facial hair as you peel it
#4: Pumice Stone
The rough texture of the pumice stone plays a good role in shedding off unwanted layers of bad skin from your body. It is safer and more reliable given that it is completely devoid of any harmful chemicals.
- Pumice stone
- Clean your skin and then dry it
- Rub the pumice stone in small circular motions
- The pores in the stones will cling onto the hairs and eventually pull them out
- Moisturize the skin to restore the lost moisture balance
- Use moderately to prevent inflicting permanent damages onto the skin
#5: Sugar Wax
Sugar wax is a special kind of wax that is derived from the sugar. It is wholly homemade and thus does not come in any commercial packaging. Your first task hence will be to make it.
- 200 g sugar
- 60 ml of lemon juice
- 60 ml of water
- Make the sugar wax by mixing the sugar, lemon juice, and water in the proportions stated above.
- Place the ingredients in some saucepan and stir thoroughly
- Heat the mixture slowly and steadily and bring the same to a boil
- Simmer the ingredients at extremely low temperatures
- Stir thoroughly and frequently throughout the entire process
- Let the mixture attain the golden brown color after which you remove it from the pan
- Empty the ingredients into a jar
- Leave to cool for some 30 minutes or so
- Scoop some wax and place the same on your hands
- Roll the wax into a ball
- Spread the same on your clean dry skin
- Leave untouched for some time
- Rip off the wax in a direction that is opposite that of your hair growth
- Clear the debris using warm water
Sugaring is an old facial hair removal ingredient that has been in use since time immemorial. It operates much the same way as the sugar wax we have discussed above. It differs from the wax above by reason of being awesome for the sensitive skin that is also prone to redness.
- ¼ cup of lemon juice
- Pour a quarter cup of water into a saucepan or stockpot and warm on a stove
- Introduce some 2 cups of regular table sugar and ¼ cup of lemon juice into the hot water
- Stir to mix and heat until such a time that the mixture begins to bubble
- Reduce the temperature of the fire to let it simmer
- Turn the fire off as soon as the mixture attains the amber color
- Eliminate the pot from the stove
- Leave to cool
- Apply some cornstarch or baby powder to your skin as the mixture cools
- Follow this with the application of slightly-cooled paste in a direction that opposes that of the hair growth
- Place some strip of cotton or a clean piece of cloth atop the paste
- Allow to sit in for quite some time until such a time that the paste has hardened
- Rip off the paste by pulling the same in the direction of the hair
- Repeat the procedure a couple of times until all hair is removed
#7: Potato Lentil Mask
Potato lentils have been in use in India for centuries. To date, it is still one of the most reliable ways to eliminate unwanted facial hair growth.
- Potatoes or lentils
- Soak some yellow lentils in a cup overnight
- Crush the soak lentils in the morning to form a thick paste
- Peel off three potatoes
- Place them in a food processor or grate them as though you are making some hash browns
- Place the grated or crushed potatoes on a sieve
- Press the potatoes firmly to extract as much juice as you can
- Mix the juice you will have extracted with lentil paste
- Introduce some tablespoon of honey and a further four tablespoons of lemon juice
- Stir the resultant mixture to form a smooth and thick paste
- Apply this paste onto your body and paste
- Leave it to settle for some 20 minutes or so
- Rub the paste using your fingers to peel off the paste
- In so doing, the paste will get rid of unwanted hair from your body
#8: Molasses Wax
Molasses wax is a cheap and simple way of eliminating unwanted facial hair at the comfort of the home. You may derive this from any substance including the dark corn syrup.
- Pour a cup of sugar into a bowl that is safe for use in a microwave
- Introduce some molasses or dark corn syrup to cover the entire syrup
- Stir the mixture and leave to settle for a couple of minutes
- Insert the mixture in the microwave and leave for 2-3 minutes
- Cool the mixture and introduce half a lemon juice
- Stir thoroughly and reintroduce the mixture into the microwave
- Cool the mixture and apply to the face
- Pull the wax to eliminate the unwanted hair
#9: Basil Onion Paste
This entails the use of the basil leaves and the onions to eliminate the unwanted facial hair. It is a great option for those with thicker skins. Compared to the other approaches, it yields the desired ends faster.
- Basil leaves
- Slice the onion into two
- Remove the membranes that make up a layer
- Add 10-12 fresh basil leaves
- Crush the onion membranes and basil leaves using the pestle and mortar
- Form a smooth paste
- Apply this paste to the portion of the skin you do not want
- Let it settle for some 20 minutes or so
- Wash off the paste from the skin using warm water
- Repeat the procedures severally for better outcomes
#10: Gelatin Face Mask
Gelatin is a protein that is derived from collagen. When mixed with lemon juice and lavender essential oils, the resultant mixture is extremely potent and well able to deliver long-lasting outcomes.
- Lemon juice
- Lavender essential oil
- Mix a tablespoon of unflavored gelatin powder with 3 tablespoons of whole milk
- Squeeze in some drops of lemon juice and a drop of lavender essential oil
- Place the mixture a microwave oven for 20 seconds or less
- Apply the mixture on your face
- Leave for around 5 minutes to settle
- Peel off the gelatin mask using your fingers
- It should leave behind some clear skin that is devoid of any blemish
NB: Kindly note that there are other natural remedies which can deliver more or less similar outputs. These are the use of apricots, sesame oil, honey, and so on. In case you are allergic to these products or find them inexhaustive, you are advised to go out of your way to find other alternatives.
There you have them! The formulas we have looked at are definitely awesome and relevant to your needs. All that is left for you is to narrow down to the one which more likely to give you the end results you badly yearn for. You have to consider of several factors to arrive at the best one.
Chief among these are the time constraints, the levels of expertise necessary to actualize the specific strategy you have in mind, the sensitivity of your skin, and the likelihood of obtaining the ingredients required to prepare the remedies in the first place.
We strongly advise against mixing two or more strategies at a time. Some of these ingredients are mutually exclusive and may hence give rise to harmful side effects. Like any other form of intervention, you should also exercise some moderation as you use the said strategies.