- 1 How to Remove Facial Hair Permanently Naturally in One Day
- 1.1 Green gram and fenugreek
- 1.2 Egg White Mask
- 1.3 Lemon Juice and Honey
- 1.4 Sugar and homemade molasses wax
- 1.5 Egg, cornflour, and sugar
- 1.6 Turmeric
- 1.7 Grain
- 1.8 Yogurt and sugar scrub
- 1.9 Potato and lentil juice
- 1.10 Wheat bran Scrub
- 1.11 Corn flour pack
- 1.12 Turmeric and Indian nettle
- 1.13 Tea tree oil and Lavender oil
Facial hair is usually normal for both women and men. However, you might wish to remove the hair on your face, especially if it’s noticeable. There is a wide range of methods you can use to eliminate facial hair, including some over-the-counter creams and also tools such as tweezers, epilators, and razors. However, regardless of how healthy you might be, you have had to use tweezers on your face from time to time to look gorgeous. But it’s not always necessary to utilize such painful techniques to remove facial hair, especially when you can find other less painful ways right in your pantry. In this post, we are going to discuss the most effective natural remedies you can use to remove facial hair from the comfort of your home.
How to Remove Facial Hair Permanently Naturally in One Day
Green gram and fenugreek
Fenugreek is a superb medicinal herb that offers plenty of treatment for a wide range of health issues in women. Furthermore, it is quite effective in the treatment of hirsutism. You can soak your fenugreek seeds in water throughout the night and drink it the following day to enjoy all the health benefits offered by fenugreek. You can also use fenugreek as a natural facial-scrub mask to help you eliminate unwanted facial hair.
- Put two teaspoons of some fenugreek seeds and other two of green in a grinder and crush it into a fine powder.
- Place your powder in a bowl and add enough water to create a paste.
- Use the paste on the affected parts of your face and then let it sit on your face until it dries out completely.
- Using a soft and dry cloth, rub the dry paste off from the face to remove the unwanted hair.
Egg White Mask
If you have an excessive facial hair egg white mask is an effective solution for that. This face mask not only sticks to all the facial hair and assists you in peeling the excess hair growth off, but it also nourishes your facial skin. Eggs are packed with protein, which saturates the collagen booster the skin requires after a long day.
- Grab a container, take the egg white and then mix it with one tablespoon of sugar and cornstarch.
- Beat the mixture until you obtain a smooth mixture.
- Using your fingers, apply some paste on the face and allow it to sit for around 15 to 20 minutes.
- Once the mask dries, peel it off fast.
- Rinse the face with some cold water.
Lemon Juice and Honey
If you are searching for a natural remedy for excessive hair growth on the face, then this combination will work wonders within a short time.
- Add several drops of some lemon juice to one teaspoon of honey and apply it on the affected parts of your face.
- Rub the mixture in precisely in the direction of the hair growth.
- Allow it to sit on your face for around twenty minutes before rinsing it away.
Sugar and homemade molasses wax
Just like honey and lemon can be used to eliminate unwanted hair by producing a depilatory wax, you can also use sugar with molasses or dark corn syrup for the same function as well.
- Put one cup of sugar in a bowl or a safe microwave container.
- Add a drizzle of molasses or dark corn syrup.
- Allow it to sit for a couple of minutes.
- Heat the mixture to dissolve all the sugar.
- Add some lemon juice from a half lemon to this mixture and stir well.
- Allow the mixture to cool down and apply the mixture on the affected parts of your face.
- Use a material strip or a strip of waxing to pull all the hair off.
Egg, cornflour, and sugar
This recipe normally works as a wonderful natural peel-off mask if you would like to eliminate hair and impurities from your facial skin.
- Put 1 1/2 tablespoon of cornflour, one tablespoon of sugar, and one egg white in a mixing bowl and whisk it.
- Apply the mixture on the affected parts of the face and allow it dry for around twenty minutes.
- Peel off and rinse your face with some warm water.
Apart from being great for your complexion and providing an antibacterial effect, turmeric has also proven to have the properties that help eliminate hair growth on the face as well.
- Soaking your turmeric powder in some water to create a fluid paste
- Apply the paste on the affected areas with excess hair and leave it on for several minutes.
- Once it dries off, the use of a piece of cloth dipped in some warm water to wipe off the hair and the dried turmeric paste.
- Rinse your face with some water.
You can also make a face cleanser and gentle exfoliator using cleansing grains. However, you can also combine grain powder with some lime juice and milk to make a face scrub that will help you eliminate excessive hair on your face.
- Pour one tablespoon of some lime juice, one tablespoon of some grain powder, and one tablespoon of milk in a mixing bowl and then whisk it.
- Once you get a smooth mixture, apply it on the affected parts of your face.
- Allow it to sit on the face for approximately half an hour.
- Rinse your face with some filtered water.
Yogurt and sugar scrub
Yogurt has a lot of benefits when applied on the facial skin. However, you can also combine it with sugar to create a face scrub to help you get rid of facial hair.
- Whisk one teaspoon of some raw honey in with one tablespoon of full-fat Greek yogurt in a container or bowl.
- Use the mixture to wash your skin then allow it to sit on the face for around fifteen minutes.
- Scrub your face lightly to avoid any irritation on the skin.
- Rinse with some warm water
- Apply some moisturizer and a relaxing toner on your face.
Potato and lentil juice
Apart from helping you get rid of facial hair naturally, this remedy has other numerous skin benefits. However, if you are allergic to raw potatoes, you should avoid this method.
- Soak one cup of yellow lentil in water overnight.
- Grind it in the morning to get a good paste.
- Add four tablespoons of lemon juice, one tablespoon of potato juice, and one tablespoon of honey to the ground lentil.
- Apply it on the affected areas of your face and allow it to dry.
- Remove the paste by rubbing the face with your fingers.
Wheat bran Scrub
Wheat bran is the substance that remains behind after refining wheat grain. It is used to produce distinct covers and scours. You can also use it to make an excellent scrub, which helps in eliminating unwanted facial hair. Besides, you can also use the rough wheat bran to get rid of wrinkles on your face, as well.
Mix one tablespoon of some gram flour, one tablespoon of some wheat bran, 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric, and one tablespoon of curd or milk cream.
Mix these ingredients well to obtain a paste-like consistency.
Once it is smooth, apply it to all the affected areas and allow it to sit o the face for half an hour.
Wet your fingers and gently rub your face in a circular motion.
Scrub your face like that for around three minutes.
Rinse your face with some fresh water.
This face scrub can assist you in removing all the unwanted facial hair and also dispose of any dead skins. It also makes your skin gleaming and smooth because it’s an amazing body clean too. You can also consider using this scrub if you are planning to uproot any unwanted body hairs.
Corn flour pack
Corn flour pack is another simple remedy that you can use to get rid of excessive hair on your face. You only need some cornflour, sugar, and an egg.
- Blend 1/2 teaspoon of some cornflour, one teaspoon of sugar, and an egg.
- Whisk the mixture completely until you get a sticky paste.
- Apply it on the affected parts of your face and allow it to sit for a few minutes until it dries up.
- Skin off the dry paste in the opposite direction of your hair growth.
- Rinse your face with some warm water.
Turmeric and Indian nettle
This recipe is regarded as one of the best treatments for unwanted hair, particularly the facial hair. Turmeric has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial properties that work effectively in treating any unwanted facial hairs without any pain and infections. Ultimately, this mixture works pretty well when it comes to eliminating any unwanted facial hair.
- Take a handful of some Indian nettle and then wash off the leaves.
- Grind it in a mixing bowl.
- Get 2 inches of turmeric roots and grind them to get one teaspoon of some turmeric powder.
- Put the Indian nettle and turmeric paste in one container and blend them to get a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste on your face focusing mainly on the parts where you intend to remove unwanted hairs.
- Allow it to remain for a couple of hours to dry up or leave it one for the whole night.
- Remove the paste with some warm water by scrubbing your face lightly.
- Repeat the process until you get the desired results.
Tea tree oil and Lavender oil
Most women have a medical condition known as hirsutism, which is typically defined as the presence of excessive hair on some parts of the body like the chin and the chest due to the high production of androgen. Some studies have discovered that tea tree oil and lavender oil can effectively treat light hirsutism in women. These studies have proven that these crucial oils have anti-androgenic processes that mean which reduce unwanted hair growth on the face and the different parts of a woman’s body as well.
- Get one teaspoon of lavender oil and six drops of some tea tree oil and then blend it in a mixing bowl.
- Get a clean cotton cloth and dip in this mixture.
- Apply it on the affected parts of the face and then allow it to sit on the face for a few hours.
- Rinse your face with some water, and apply your preferred skin moisturizer.
If you are tired of trying to conceal unwanted facial hair, you can try a couple of the hair removal treatments available today. You can get rid of facial hair pretty fast by shaving, waxing, or even plucking it away. However, for more gentle treatments that work slowly, you can create facemasks or pastes using natural and locally available ingredients. There are numerous ways to remove hair naturally from your face, and you can select whichever method you feel best works for you and your skin.
If you realize any unusual changes to your hair growth and especially on your face, you should first see your doctor, since it might be a signal of an underlying health problem. Talking with your doctor about the unwanted hair on your face will help you decide on the right course of action to eliminate the hair. The doctor can offer information tailored to your particular situation to assist in you choosing the best method for hair removal.
Various natural options are harmless, painless, and quite effective. You can apply these masks and pastes several times every week so that the hair follicles will weaken and eventually fall out. However, the facial skin is pretty sensitive, so remember to always cleanse and use a good moisturizer after using any of these hair removal methods to hydrate and rejuvenate your skin.