Shaving your head has numerous benefits like saving on items like grooming products and shampoo, it makes hair styling pretty easy, and you easily rock a new, trending look. However, to maintain your shaved head is not as simple as many people think it is. It’s impossible to keep going back to your barber unless you have a lot of money in your bank account to spend in the barbershop.
Most men opt to go the practical route and DIY it using their head shaver. Nonetheless, one of the biggest mistakes you can ever make is thinking that any old razors will work to maintain a bald head. Regular razors can be inconsistent, clumsy, and even a bit dangerous, but electric shavers can turn your anxious morning shave into a fun and simple routine. It no doubts that head electric shavers win out when it comes to speed and convenience and speed. In this post, we are going to look at the best electric shavers for bald head and the most frequently asked questions about these shavers.
Best Electric Shaver for Bald Heads
If you would like to maintain a clean-shaven head, you can step up your shaving routine with one of these top bald head shavers.
Remington HC4250 Self-Haircut Kit
This shaver is a great razor when it comes to shaving your head. The blade is pretty wide, making short work and also hits a large portion of your head whenever you are shaving. It comes with nine different hair guards, which you can utilize. Therefore, you can also utilize this shaver for any length of hair other than just bald heads because it can work perfectly well for any length of hair.
The price is affordable, and you might want to take a good look at it if you would like that smooth shadow appearance, or you are that DIY guy who enjoys cutting his hair. The Remington HC4250 is pretty easy to hold, and you can easily get to the back of your head with it.
- It gives you a cordless shaving time of 40 minutes
- It has nine different guard lengths for shaving
- Precise stainless steel blades
- Quiet motor
- It has a complete DIY haircut set
- It’s 100% washable
- It comes with a travel pouch.
- It’s easy to hold using one hand
- It has a wide blade for quick shaving
- It has comparably low cordless abilities
- It has fragile plastic attachments
Panasonic ES-LV95-S ARC5
This Panasonic model has everything you need if you are a foil styled shaver. It is a wet-dry electric shaver that offers the best when it comes to convenience and shaving features. It comes with five hypoallergenic and stainless Nanotech blades that rotate at 14,000 cycles every minute for an accurate and fast shave.
The multi-flex and large head with an Arc foil usually pivots 20 degrees side-to-side and 25 degrees up-and-down to move readily around all your head contours. The Lift-Tech foil makes sure that you can shave hairs of various lengths pretty smoothly.
- It can be used for dry and wet shaves
- It comes with a self-cleaning system
- It runs from a lithium-ion battery that charges fully for one hour
- It offers a cordless shaving time of 45 minutes
- It has 10-stage LCD
- The shaving kit includes a travel pouch and lock button
- It comes with 5 Nanotech blades
- It has an automatic cleaning and charging station
- It includes a pivoting shaver head
- It’s ideal for travel
- It has a low battery life
- It’s more expensive
Philips Norelco QC5580
The Philips Norelco QC5580 model is specifically designed for head-grooming. It works pretty well at every phase in the shaving process. If you’ve just decided to have a bald head, the combs of this shaver will follow all your head’s contours to get a clean shave without scratching or irritation. Moreover, once you finish shaving, you’ll have an easy time when it comes to maintaining your style.
The shaver has 14 length shaving settings ranging from 0-19/32 of an inch, which means you can decide if you would like growth, a little stubble, or none at all. Its head rotates at 180 degrees, meaning that you can easily adjust to move in any direction you find comfortable.
- It runs on a lithium-ion battery
- Has14 different lengths
- Has a unique head that rotates 180 degrees
- The blades are made of stainless steel self-sharpening
- It gives a cordless shaving time of 60 minutes
- The blades are self-sharpening
- It comes with a battery life indicator
- It’s easily cleaned under some running water
- It comes with a 2-year warranty period
- It has breakable parts which are easily damaged
- Its replacement parts are expensive
Braun Series 7 790cc
The main benefit of Braun Series 7 790cc shaver is its great flexibility. If you would like to go for a couple of days after cutting your hair, then this electric shaver is an excellent option for you.
OptiFoil lift and ActiveLift technology can easily cut long hair that lies flat. Once you add it to the Intelligent Pulsonic Technology or Triple Action Cutting System, which offers 10,000 micro-vibrations every minute to cut hair, you have a gadget that is perfect for lifting hair with a growth of several days.
Again, Braun has also included three modes to this model, which are Extra Sensitive, Sensitive, and Normal, to enable you to customize your shaving routine based on your preferences and the surface area.
- LCD screen
- Three-mode Clean and Renew System
- Runs on a lithium-ion battery that charges for one hour
- It’s ideal for both dry and wet shave
- It offers cordless shaving time of 50 minutes
- It has a satisfying performance
- It is quieter than similar models
- It’s flexible
- It gives a very close shave
- The cleaning system refills are expensive
Philips Norelco Electric Shaver 8900
This electric shaver has three rotary blades, just like the 880 and 810 models, but it rotates in 8 different directions that lift 20% more hair. It provides a V-track Precision-blade shaving system, which cuts stubble and long hairs 30% closer in a single sweep.
Additionally, Philips comes with a patented Cut and Super Lift technology, which causes short hair to be shaved and cut under your skin for a close shave that lasts for a long time. The heads that work in 8 directions follow your head’s contours without causing any irritations. You have the option to wet shave, dry shave, and also utilize shaving gel with it, and that is awesome.
- It supports both dry and wet shaving
- It has a charge time of one hour
- It offers 50 minutes of run time
- It comes with five mustache and beard trimmer settings
- It has a self-sharpening blade system
- It comes with a smart charging and clean system
- It doubles pretty well as a face shaver
- The rotary blades can move independently in eight different directions
- It offers an automatic charging and cleaning station
- The blades require regular replacements
- The cordless shaving time is only average
Philips Norelco 4100
The Philips Norelco 4100 is a rotary-blade shaver that can take great care of your head. The Cut and Super Lift technology lifts the short hair making it easy to cut hairs under the skin. The Double Precision shaving system included in this razor usually saves you the trouble of cutting the long hairs to the same length before shaving.
- Supplies 50 minutes of cordless shaving
- Reliable for a dry and wet shave
- Lithium-ion battery fully charged in one hour
- It’s 100% washable
- You can use it for a dry or wet shave
- It is dual precision
- It offers a comfortable and smooth shave
- It’s ideal for sensitive skin
- You can clean it under running water
- It’s basic but doesn’t come with a basic price tag
- It does not include a charging stand
Remington XR1400 Verso
The Remington Verso model is another wonderful contender for the best head shaver title. Just like the Shortcut Pro model, the Remington XR1400 Verso is a compact and hand-held device that provides you with portability and maximum control. It is also a 4-in-1 gadget that offers quality trimming, shaving, scrubbing, and detailing.
The three rotary blades combine with the HyperFlex shaft helps the Remington XR1400 to adjust to the shape of your face or head. The PrecisionPlus head can easily shave both long hairs and short stubble. The device comes in a waterproof shell that supports wet or dry shaving as well as a super-fast clean-up.
One of the things that typically set the XR1400 shaver apart from the rest is the additional attachments. Its main role is to offer you a precise and clean shave, but the additional functionalities make it a great selection among many shavers. The integrated exfoliating scrub brush assists in cleaning away dirt, oils, and any other debris while the mustache trimmer offers you a total of 10 adjustable lengths. That means that you can cut your beard after you have finished shaving the head.
- It comes with a flexible head which you can adjust to suit the shape of your face
- It runs on lithium-powered batteries that last for around 45 minutes
- It’s light in weight and pretty easy to carry
- It has multiple accessories for shaving and trimming
- It can be used on both wet and dry skin without any problems
- It has a rubberized grip, and it’s also waterproof
- It can be used to shave both short and long hair without any hassle
- It gives good value for your money in the long-term
- It can be used with a power cord which is a good advantage
- It has a wide range of attachments for shaving makes it beneficial to maintain the stubble style
- It’s incredibly light in weight
- The flexible shaving head causes less scratching and irritations while moving around your face
- It offers good battery life
- You should have electricity to run this device
- It requires regular cleaning to keep the electric shaver in great condition
Frequently asked questions about electric shavers for bald heads
Can I shave my head using an electric shaver?
Yes, you can. Although there are some other pieces of equipment that you can use to shave your head like clippers, trimmers, or razors, electric shavers have an added advantage over all other types of shaving tools because of their convenience and speed.
Can I use the same electric shaver for my head and face?
While many electric shavers can perform double duty, some face shavers do not work as well as a head shaver and vice versa. That’s because the face is flat while the head is round, and it’s impossible to see the back of the head, which makes it even harder to shave.
How should I clean my electric shaver?
To clean your head shaver, you should always check the recommended cleaning process given by the manufacturer. Some shaving models, such as the Philip Norelco 8900 or Panasonic ES-RT97-S, come with their self-cleaning systems. Other models are waterproof, and you can clean them pretty easily by running them under running water.
The main secret to a healthy and beautifully shaved head is having the right tools for the job. Getting the perfect electric shaver for your bald head can be challenging, but it is worth the effort. If you are trying to get a professional-grade bald shave at home, then you will have to invest in a suitable electric shaver.
We hope this post will guide you into picking the electric shaving machine that works for your lifestyle and specific needs. Just do your research and consider the different options outlined above and be patient. With time, you will be one shaving routine closer to getting a beautiful and healthy bald head. Once you acquire one of the best shaving machines for bald heads, then your morning shaving routine will be comfortable and easy-going.
For your greater safety and convenience, ensure that you carefully follow the given instructions for every model. You can make the process as simple as you can by taking a hot shower before you shave. Doing that will make your hair follicles stand up, making the shaving process smooth and effortless.