Marriage is a sacred bond between two people who love each other. It creates the foundation of families, which are the building blocks of our society.
Friends are an essential part of everyone’s life. They provide support, sympathy and encouragement to us when we need it most. There is no limit to what you can do together if you have a strong foundation of love and friendship.
Now, if a married woman is friends with a single man, this can become an issue for their marriage. This article will discuss why this friendship should not exist and why it could lead to more significant problems in the future.
Can a Married Woman Be Friends with a Single Man
Yes, a married woman can be friends with a single man. They are human beings first, and they should be able to make new friends on their own.
However, if you want to keep your marriage happy and healthy, married women should avoid friendships with single men. If you decide that this friendship must happen, you must not cross the line into an affair.
Here are the reasons why it is best to avoid having a friendship with single men:
1. They will always be more attracted to you than you are to them. One reason for this is that you get all of your sexual needs met by your husband as a married woman. However, a single man will always be attracted to you more than you are to him because he does not have a wife fulfilling his needs.
2. A Single Man can lure you into an affair if things go wrong in your relationship with your husband. You must remember that a married woman and a single man who become friends always have the risk of falling into an illicit relationship. If your husband is not getting what he needs from you, you might be tempted to leave him for this guy.
3. A Single Man can act as a bad influence on your life. Just like it is important to avoid people known for having affairs or breaking marriages, it is best to stay away from single men. You never know what plans he has for you and your life together.
4. They will make you feel bad about yourself. Single men are always trying to get a woman in their bed. If they see that they have a chance with you, they will do anything to take this opportunity. They will always talk badly about your husband and tell you that they are a better match for you than he is.
5. Single Men will want to break up your marriage. If they decide after getting to know you that they would like to have a relationship with you, they will try their hardest to drive a wedge between you and your husband. They might even try to convince you that he is not the right person for you, which will lead to resentment towards you.
6. Single Men are too self-centred. Being friends with them can cause problems in your life because they do not care about anyone but themselves. If they decide that they want your attention, they will do whatever it takes to get you away from your friends and family. This will lead to resentment on the part of your loved ones as well.
7. Single Men can expose you to STD’s. Now this one is a biggie! Married women should never be friends with single men because we know that most single guys have many sexual partners. This means that they have been exposed to all types of STD’s and you could easily catch something from them.
8. Married women who are friends with single men usually end up having an affair. If your friendship becomes strained, this could lead to a full-blown relationship outside of your marriage vows. It is, therefore, preferable to avoid friendships with single men. The risk of falling into the trap is not worth it if your marriage is essential to you.
9. If you are friends with a married man, always remember that he has another woman in his life already. He does not think much about her, or he would have chosen her instead. So you should not let yourself get too close to him; otherwise, he might use you and then leave. Men are masters at leaving their women in the lurch.
10. Married men may want another woman in bed with them. If this is the case, she needs to set the proper boundaries from the start because her role will be unclear. He may want another woman because his wife does not appreciate him, or she is no longer sexually attracted to him. One should always make it clear from the start how far she will go physically with a man before marriage.
One does not have to give up either friendship or married life when a friend is of the opposite sex. However, for a close same-sex friendship to change into a different kind of relationship, one has to start thinking about how third parties would perceive it and what steps need to be taken to prevent gossip or scandal from erupting.