It is good to take good care of leather shoes if you want them to last longer, these shoes are stylish and cool that is why it needs proper care. If you don’t take care of them, they will look scruffy, and you won’t be happy about it.
If you want to make the right impression on the people you meet, make sure you get the best buffer and shoe polisher. If you can’t do it yourself, you can hire someone to do it for you; there are various people in the streets that are great at this job.
You can also do it yourself because it is very simple, so long as you go for the ex-military option; this is the best option that makes your shoes look the way you want them to. You still need to put some effort into making things right.
You need to go the extra mile and buy brushes, creams, cleaning products, and rags. So long as you have a buffer and an electronic shoe polisher, you can do it perfectly. It is easy and fast, but first, make sure you have the right tools for this job.
Best Electronic Shoe Polisher and Buffer Machine
MaQue Shoe Polisher
It is a small portable machine that does a great job even though it may take a long to shine your shoes.
- A small and portable design
- Its performance is high because it is powered by a rechargeable battery.
- Provides a clean and shiny finish
- Works well on leather bags and shoes
- Works for about 15 hours when fully charged
- It can be used to polish, glaze, clean, and dust heels
- It takes longer to shine shoes
Sunpentown Dual-Buffer Polisher
It is always great if you can find an electric shoe shine which is a bestseller. To get the best machine, you have to read various customer reviews if in case the product is missing some other details. So if you find one that is selling well, it must be good, and the price is okay.
A Sunpentown polisher is great, and when you first look at it, it looks like a vacuum cleaner or a floor polisher, but in a real sense, it works magic on your shoes.
- It takes little space in the room
- Has a stand-up design used when you already have your shoes on
- The stem is a control that makes the buffer stop
- It has dual buffers made from wool. The black buffer works on black shoes, while the red buffer is for brown or light-colored shoes.
- It is UL-certified
- It can be assembled easily
- It does not damage the leather
- It works quietly
- Very simple to use
- Its use is limited as it is just meant for touch-ups and not any other type of work.
ZRB Electric Shoe Polisher
This is both the shoe buffer and polisher machine that does a perfect job on shoes. It is designed to look like a large shoebox and very heavy and cannot be held by hand.
You can move it from one place to another quite easily because it has a handle at the top. You might want this machine with you all the time because it does a wonderful job.
- It is in a pot to rotate up to 1200 rpm, and this makes it a perfect polisher for your leather shoes.
- It does the job faster because it has an anti-burn motor which provides the perfect speed.
- It can do four jobs at ago since it has four brushes
- The 4 brushes perform different task one for brushing, another one for applying oil, the other one for dusting, and the fourth one is for dusting
- It has two sides, one for black leather shoes and the other one for brown shoes
- It has lots of brushes
- It has lightweight and is portable
- It works quietly
- It has several brushes
- It has soft elastic parts that won’t damage leather
- It is great for daily use
- The kit does not contain wax
- Not meant for dirty shoes
Fine Dragon Handheld Shoe Polisher
It is also known as handheld polisher buffer; the product sells a lot worldwide; using the polisher is simple. You polish all leather areas as you sit around.
- Has a rechargeable battery with a charge adapter set which makes it a portable unit; you can take it to your office or in the car when traveling
- It has a nice, ergonomic handle with a well-placed trigger for your fingers.
- It contains a protection bracket that protects your hand from getting dirty.
- It comes with three brush heads that can be interchanged. There is a polish brush, microfiber brush, and then the last one is the brush meant for spreading oil over the leather shoes.
- It comes with a one year warranty and is rated for bathroom use
- It can be used for other leather goods, not only shoes
- Easy to use
- Not noisy
- It contains a rechargeable battery
- It is a bit slow compared to other models
Sharper Image Electric Shoe Polisher
Handheld shoe polishers tend to be so messy, but as for Sharper image, you can keep your hands clean since you are not supposed to detach the brush head and put a new one.
- Has the press and lock attachments, used to attach and detach without having to use your hands
- It has basic controls for low, high, and off and you use it on your shoes to spread wax all over.
- The brushes are labeled 1, 2, and 3. Step 1 brush jeans, step 2 polishes, and step 3 shines
- The total number of brushes is five where buy the two separate brushes are for black and brown shoes.
- Not noisy
- It has five brushes that don’t damage leather
- It has a convenient pod for brushes and main unit
- It consists of press-lock systems that help attach and detach brushes as your hands remain clean
- Each brush has a label, and you have to use each for its specific function
- Nice feel in your hand
- Has less power
Factors to Consider When Buying Electric Shoe Polishers and Buffers
The most important thing you should keep in mind when buying buffers and shoe polishers are the product description. Make sure you read the description and pay attention to the customer reviews. Some other factors to consider are;
Quality of the brush
Check the quality of the bristles. Are they tough enough to handle mud? They should not be too tough that they can damage your leather shoes. Most shoe polishers have various brushes for specific tasks, but how they work is what matters.
A good shoe polisher should have the fastest rotation speed; look for a powerful engine that can drive the polisher’s rotation faster; when the rotation speed is faster, your shoes will be polished faster. Don’t forget that you need speed adjustments so that you do not end up damaging your leather because of too much power.
Some machines are noisy and can be a problem, especially if you intend to use them at home or at your workplace. The noise will disturb everyone around you, so it is important to get a type that doesn’t make noise, or if it does, it is less noise.
Ease of use and assembly
Some machines come in pieces, and you have to assemble them before use, before purchasing, check and see if you are capable of doing it. If you can’t assemble, then buy a machine that has already been assembled and is ready for use.
You can watch videos of them online and look at customers’ reviews; if there is too much complaint, do not buy the item. So after assembling the machine, can you use it? Check various reviews and go for one that has a description of easy and a snap. If more people are saying that using the polisher is easy, the chances are you won’t have trouble using it.
This is not very important if you are using the polisher at home, but if you are looking for a portable model, check its weight before buying, you don’t want to purchase something that can be tough to move.
Electric shoe polishers are found in two types the handheld type and the standard type. As for stand-up models, you can polish your shoes while standing, you must put on the shoes, but you do not have to bend your back.
On the other hand, a handheld polisher has lightweight and can be moved from place to place. It can be used to polish leather bags, purses, and shoes. Unlike stand–up polisher, this requires more effort since you have to move the polisher back and forth over your shoes by hand.
If you travel frequently, you might want to brush your shoes when traveling. Worry less because you can purchase a portable electric shoe polisher that you can travel within your bag.
When buying a shoe polish to travel with, consider the weight and size of the model. In this case, the best option is the handheld model, but some are heavier than others. Look for a lighter model that weighs half a pound and comfortable to travel with.
If you are sure of traveling with it regularly, choosing a model that comes with a carrying case so as to keep your polisher safe when traveling, there is nothing that stops you from looking sharp even on your trips so long as you have the handheld polisher with you.
Electric Shoe Polisher Prices
- Expensive – the most expensive polisher is the stand-up model, of course. This is because they are powerful; they cost between $80 to $130. Even though they are expensive, the kind of work they do is excellent. This polisher is a great option for those people who polish their shoes regularly and requires a model that works faster and effectively.
- Mid-range – handheld polishers are slightly expensive, especially those that use rechargeable batteries, their motor is powerful, and that is what makes the price a bit high. Handheld electric polisher cost between $22 and $40 but is a good option if you want a portable one.
- Cheaper – Handheld electric polisher is the most affordable as they run on batteries that can be replaced. The price range is $10 to $22; this is the best model for someone who rarely polishes shoes or those who need a polisher they can travel with.
Tips on How to Keep Shoe Polishers in a Good Condition
Use a damp cloth to wipe down the outer surface of a handheld polisher after using it.
After every use, remove the buffing heads and brushes and wash them in hot water.
Add a small amount of wax, cream, or oil on the built-in-dispenser of an electric shoe polisher; this is to make it easy when removing any leftovers that remain behind after brushing shoes.
Q. How long can rechargeable electric shoe polishers l run?
A. The duration varies on models, but rechargeable ones can for an hour, and that is enough time to polish a single pair of shoes. Some other models run for over 5 hours before they are recharged again, and you can polish several pairs of shoes within five hours.
Q. Does an electric shoe polisher offer warranty protection?
A. Yes, most of the shoe polishers offer a one-year warranty; you need to check the product description well to understand what the warranty covers because most of them cover material or manufacturing defects, and it cannot protect you from problems that occurred due to accidents.
Q. How often should I use an electric shoe polisher on my shoe?
A. It depends on how often you wear the shoes and on what conditions, some pet polish their shoes every day or after every wear while others do it once in a while A The best idea is to use your electric shoe polisher the moment you realize that your shoes look dull.